Landlord and Property Owners insurance

Do you want insurance for the properties you’re letting out?
Do you want to cover your empty property?

Come to SR Insurance Services for flexible insurance cover.

A wide range of policies available

If you are looking for insurance on a property you own, other than your own residence, whether it is let, unoccupied, undergoing work or maybe it is your second home, then look no further than SR Insurance Services for flexible, low cost insurance.

We offer insurance services for

  • Professional lettings
  • Student lettings
  • DSS lettings
  • Second homes
  • Holiday home lettings
  • Blocks of flats
  • Bedsits
  • Semi-commercial lettings
  • Unoccupied home
  • Home undergoing renovation
  • Air BnB

Insurance for commercial property owners

As well as providing insurance for residential property owners, we also provide cover for commercial property owners. This product is designed to meet the demands of commercial landlords who wish to ensure their businesses are protected. This policy would cover buildings, glass and the owners’ liability to the public. Optional covers are also available for landlords' contents, loss of rent receivable and employers’ liability.


For a quotation call SR Insurance Services on 01502 532 600 or alternatively click on our
quotation form below, and complete your details to enable us to contact you with a quotation